Melco Crown Entertainment is one of the largest gaming companies in the world today. One of the hotels and casinos that MCE manages are Altira Macau and City of Dreams Macau. Aside from Macau, they are also expanding business in Philippines, where it is ideal for Filipinos looking for a bright career in the gaming industry. Melco Crown Entertainment is known for giving great value and importance to their employees. Thus, we recommend MCE as one of the best environment to grow your careers professionally, but a great place and experience to develop as an individual.
MCE Email Application
Interested job seekers may pass their job application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melco Crown Entertainment Online Application
- Make an online candidate profile.
Visit their MCE website (http://mycareer.melco-crown.com/opportunities/our-openings/) and click “New User” to make a new profile.
- Choose your desired USERNAME and PASSWORD, then click “REGISTER”
- Now, you’ll need to edit your profile FIRST
- First, you need to upload your profile by linking it to your LinkedIn account or manually make it.
- Then, you need to fill in your PERSONAL INFORMATION like name, birthday, address, passport, etc.
- You need to fill up your EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE: job position you want to apply, where you want to work, and which hotel and casino you want to start a career.
- Then, you will need to fill up your GENERAL PROFILE INFORMATION.
- The next page will be a questionnaire that you need to answer. It is composed of related questions about special skills that may be of your advantage in applying for a job like computer literacy and other language proficiency.
- Then, it is time to upload your UPDATED and CURRENT RESUME/CV.
- You have to summarize your WORK, EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION information.
- You need to REVIEW your profile. You might miss something.
- You can now manually job search or views jobs that fits your qualifications. Once you have found the perfect job opening for you, simply click “APPLY” and wait for an interview.