Any teachers in here looking for a job in Macau?
Here’s a good news for you.
Currently, the University of Saint Joseph Macau is looking for an English teacher/lecturer.
- teach and supervise English Language modules at undergraduate level
- contribute to curricular design and use of contemporary methods and materials
- contribute to the administration and organization of academic and cultural activities related to the English programme
- demonstrate involvement in professional language teaching forums
- demonstrate on-going research involvement through conference participation and publication of research articles
Ideal job applicants must be/have:
- Masters in Applied Linguistics, or TESOL, or equivalent
- Native speaker competence in English
- Teaching experience at higher education level
- Knowledge of current international best practice in language pedagogy – methodology and theory
- Competence in Chinese may be an asset
Salary and benefits will be commensurable with the qualifications and experience of candidates.
How To Apply:
If you possess these requirement and are interested, you may submit the following to email@example.com:
- Application letter addressed to:
The HR & Recruitment Office
University of Saint Joseph
Rua de Londres 16
- Comprehensive resume
- Relevant diploma and certificates
Hired applicants must be available to work on September, 2017.
For more details, you may contact University of Saint Joseph at:
- Tel.: (+853) 8796 4400
- Website: www.usj.edu.mo
This job posting is from www.cpjobs.com.