City Of Dreams Macau claims that they are the future of the gaming and entertainment industry in Asia. They give much importance not just to their customers, but also to their colleagues and the local community. The City Of Dreams believes in innovations. And are very supportive in the growth of their employees: professionally and as a person, too. This article is about the latest City of Dreams Macau jobs opening.
City of Dreams Macau is the home of three 5-star hotels: Crown Towers, Grand Hyatt Macau and Hard Rock Hotel. It is also the home of the most sought after, world-class show in Macau: The House of the Dancing Water.
City of Dreams Macau Jobs Latest Openings For The Month Of Febuary
- Executive, Casino Promotions and Events
- Manager, Strategic Marketing
- Assistant Manager, Casino Promotions and Events
- Executive, Retail Sales Development
- Part-Time Sales Assistant, Retail Operations
- Part-Time Usher
- Host, Mall Concierge
- Senior Engineer, Operations
- Sous Chef – Kanesaka
- Senior Sous Chef – Kanesaka
- Attendant, Customer Services (Property Services Helpdesk)
- Host, Loyalty Marketing
- Waiter, Bar – Wave
- Technician, Property Services
- Waiter – Premium Mass
- Supervisor, Restaurant – FOH – Kanesaka
City Of Dreams Macau talents are managed by the Melco-Crown Entertainment Company. For interested applicants, visit melcopbl.taleo.net
NOTE to City of Dreams Manila employees:
If you are current City of Dreams Manila employee, please email email@example.com and indicate Subject as: <Internal MCE Application>.