Hotel Lisboa is one of the oldest and very famous hotel and casino in Macau. It is managed by SJM and STDM, two big companies that are associated with Mr. Stanley Ho. With its strong company background, it has been one of the most sought after companies by almost all job seekers and professionals in Macau, including the first timers. In this article, you will the latest Hotel Lisboa jobs openings.
Latest Job Openings at Hotel Lisboa for the Month of FEBRUARY!
- Head Chef
- 1st Commis
- Assistant Banquet Services Manager
- Banquet Sales Manager
- Banquet Sales Executive
- Executive Pastry Chef
- Demi Chef – Pastry & Bakery
- 2nd Commis – Pastry & Bakery
- Laundry Manager
- Laundry Supervisor
- Valet Runner
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Chief Receptionist
- Guest Relations Assistant
- Reservation Clerk
- Bell Captain
- Telephone Operator
- Executive Housekeeper
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Head Supervisor – Housekeeping
- Room Attendant
- Public Area Cleaner
- More Jobs Here!
Where to apply for jobs in Hotel Lisboa
There are four ways to pass your resume at Hotel Lisboa:
1. Hotel Lisboa Drop Box is located at the 456 entrance, inside a small room beside the customer service counter. You can drop your resume/CV once a week, but most applicants would pass there every day. Well, just like a common raffle slogan, “the more times you DROP, the more chances of getting an INTERVIEW”, and when you get that interview, the bigger chance you’ll get hired.
Walk straight until you reach the customer service counter.
Hotel Lisboa Resume Drop Box.
2. Human Resource Office. You can also pass your resume directly to their HR office. It is located at the 4th floor Hotel Lisboa building. At the 456 entrance of the hotel, you can locate elevators. You can take the lift from there to the 4th floor. Always remember that when you pass your resume in this HR, it is for hotel job positions. If you are applying for casino job positions, visit the Casino Lisboa HR.
3. Job Agencies. These days, companies have wisely outsourced talent search jobs to job agencies in Macau. Check out our list of job agencies here.
4. Apply Online. It is one of the best ways to pass your resume at Hotel Lisboa where you can much time and effort. You can mail your application letter together with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Hotel Lisboa is a owned and governed by a “Chinese” company, thus, being able to speak and understand Mandarin or Cantonese is a BIG BIG PLUS.